Google Ads is Giving Out $500 in Free Ads to New USA-Based Businesses Through the End of April
Google Ads is working hard to get small businesses back up on their feet and buying ads on Google of course. The advertising division of Google is giving out a $500 coupon to all new Google Ads customers in the USA to help get their first advertisement up and running.
If you’ve never ran Google Ads, this is a perfect opportunity to give it a shot. You should be aware that most successful Google Ads campaigns will cost at least $500 per month in spend, so really Google is giving small business owners one free month of ads to test the waters.
For any USA-based small businesses that follow me and haven't set up a Google Ads account yet.
Here's $500 in free advertising. pic.twitter.com/HBrnaYqkfu
— Joe Youngblood (@YoungbloodJoe) March 29, 2022
Here’s the coupon code, good through April 30th, 2022:
Here’s the original image uploaded to Twitter by local SEO Joe Youngblood:
According to the email Google sent out earlier in March (which was a correction to an earlier inaccruate email) these are the terms that apply for the offer, we have bolded parts that are really important:
- 1. Offer available only while supplies last.
- 2. Offer available only to advertisers which are new to Google Ads, with a billing address in the United States. One promotional code per advertiser.
- 3. To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your first Google Ads account.
- 4. To earn the Google Ads credit: After entering the promotional code in your Google Ads account, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $500, (excluding any taxes or applicable fees), within 60 days. Making a payment of $500 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $500 begins after you’ve entered the promotional code.
- 5. Once 3 and 4 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your Google Ads account.
- 6. The credit expires 60 days after it is applied to your account.
- 7. Credit applies to future advertising costs only. Credit cannot be applied to costs accrued before the promotional code was entered in your Google Ads account.
- 8. You won’t receive a notification once credit in your Google Ads account is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- 9. Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to remain eligible to use the credit.
- 10. Full terms and conditions can be found here https://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms/