Moz Local is an important resource for local companies. Case in point: businesses that are looking to gain some local exposure can purchase a NAP (name, address, phone number) plan from Moz Local. This will allow the company to increase their rankings in search results because having a proper NAP is a ranking signals to engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Moz Local is in the process of revamping their Local offerings and we finally have some details on what will be offered.
New Moz Local Offerings
According to Miriam Ellis of Moz, the new Moz Local will be revealed on June 12; however, she has given everyone a sneak peak of what to expect when it rolls out. First of all, the features will roll out “beginning” June 12. That indicates that some, but not all, features will be available on the date.
Miriam shares the new offerings include the following:
- “New distribution partners to ensure your data is shared on the platforms that matter most in the evolving local search ecosystem
- Listing status and real-time updates to know the precise status of your location data
- Automated detection and permanent duplicate closure, taking the manual work out of the process and saving you significant time
- Integrations with Google and Facebook to gain deeper insights, reporting, and management for your location’s profiles
- An even better data clean-up process to ensure valid data is formatted properly for distribution
- new activity feed to alert you to any changes to your location’s listings
- A suggestion engine to provide recommendations to increase accuracy, completeness, and consistency of your location data”
Miriam noted that while the new Moz Local rolls out on June 12, additional features will be added in the months after. Finally, can back here to learn about the major changes to Moz Local in the coming months.
Featured photo by RossMannYYC on Pixabay